Are you done with your 2012 resolutions. Only ONE day left! But you may be busy tomorrow, partying or counting down to 2012.
Previously, I’d make not more than 5 resolutions but most of time, they are forgotten after 1 month! It would be good to keep it simple and manageable so that these resolutions are achievable. One friend even suggested one resolution that I’ll keep is more than enough. So I read 5 Keys to Making and Keeping Your New Year Resolutions. « The Hill House for reference. I end up with 12 resolutions.
- Drink at least a bottle of water daily
- Walk at least 10 minutes daily
- Eat one green/fruit daily
- Declutter daily
- Journal a line a day
- Blog once a week
- Use my cameras once a week
- Eat with family at least once a week
- Keep in touch with a friend at least once a month
- Visit a place I’ve never been in Singapore once a month
- Craft once a month
- Read one book per month
For making a mini journal of resolutions, you may check out i love it all: my twenty12 resolutions for inspiration.